- £450.00 - £650.00
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Stanton House
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
Stanton House are recruiting for a Business Analyst to work for an Investment Bank in Edinburgh to join a highly successful change team. Excellent career opportunity and prospects which is reflected in the package.
Due to the growth within the business they are looking to expand the team and recruit a Senior Business Analyst to work on several projects for the business and technology. The projects that we are currently recruiting for are based in with the Data Programme and Wealth Programme.
If you have experience of:-
- 5 years minimum of Business Analysis experience
- Experience of working in Investment Banking/Asset Management specifically Front Office experience.
- Ideally working on a Wealth or Data Programme (but not essential).
- IBOR and ABOR experience
- Experience of Fund Information and Data Provision
- Providing full life cycle experience from requirements gathering through to testing - helping to build business models based on information researched and being the link between the business and IT.
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience of working on IT projects, as well as non IT projects
- The preparation of training and support materials, to support the project implementation phase
In the first instance, please can you send me a copy of your CV, highlighting all the relevant experience and skills for this position.
I look forward to speak to you soon.