Curam / SPM exposure as Business Analyst
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Employment Type: FTC (Full Time Employment) for 1 to 3 years
Primary Responsibilities, but not limited:
- Gather and/or define requirements, often through interviews and facilitating meetings with client subject matter experts.
- Provide information on the data model and explain entities and attributes in the model and the relationships between them.
- Lead fit/gap sessions that map requirements to standard features and functions.
- Recommend and advise on application/functional extensions, as necessary, to client solution requirements.
- Serve as a bridge between technical staff and client stakeholders and authorities when the Curam technical team develops extensions.
- Develop functional designs associated with the extensions.
- Plan and execute tests to verify the solution is properly configured and extended to meet requirements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8+ years of Curam / SPM exposure as Business Analyst.
- Consistent record of effective presentation delivery and written communications
- Social Services program experience with Government/public sector
- Screen design and story-boarding.
- Demonstrated experience leading Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
- Certified in SPM
Good to have: Exposure to UK legislative rules and benefits schemes.