Business Analyst (instrument and pricing data)
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Title: Business Analyst (instrument and pricing data) Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Duration: 12 months Daily Rate: DOE
Title: Business Analyst (instrument and pricing data)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Duration: 12 months
Daily Rate: DOE
Global Data Services is shared service organisation within the GBM and HOST function responsible for sourcing, validating and loading instrument and pricing data to users across HSBC.
The role of the Business Analyst, GDS Global Change Delivery (GCD), is to initiate, define and deliver a variety of projects across multiple workstreams. The role-holder will be part of a team of Business Analysts and Project Managers who are involved with activities including planning, impact and risk analysis, change control, testing, training, procedure documentation and handover into business as usual.
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst with a track record of successful delivery
- Strong knowledge of Instrument data, reference data and securities pricing.
- Knowledge of the wider securities services business including accounting and valuations, investment banking, custody, corporate actions and trade processing
- Good knowledge of Reuters, Bloomberg and other vendor data provision