CIB - Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Specialist - Analyst
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension Funds. The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Team is a department within the Fund Services Operations team that houses client facing professionals that support our day to day service delivery to clients. Role Description:
This is a Professional 502 position in Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery team, a key position as a Client facing contact supporting the Fund Accounting Teams. Core responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Service Delivery Team:
- Be a key point of contact for a significant JPM Client or multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build a stable relationship with the client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Be responsible for the timely accurate completion of client reporting
- Be a communication source for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the Client.
- Investigate, document & remediate errors or issues impacting the client.
- Provide timely accurate responses to client queries.
- Ensure the service quality that is delivered to clients is of an excellent standard
- Represent Fund Accounting across service and change discussions.
- Co-ordinate and participate in Fund Accounting service reviews with the Client.
- Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, product and Transfer Agency.
- Supporting the Fund Accounting Teams in Offshore locations to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution and proactive client engagement.
Skills/attributes & required experience:
- Client facing subject matter expert for Fund Accounting service delivery impacting matters.
- Pre-empt (where possible) and manage/resolve service issues and ensure timely communication to the Client (and to Client Service where relationship impacting matter).
- Client reporting.
- Client query management
- Maintain service plan and issue log.
- Participate in Fund Accounting operations fast board meetings.
- Ensure adherence to the Client SLA.
- Ensuring awareness of and adherence to regulatory requirements for Fund Accounting.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Fund Accounting experience.
- Ability to work with other products (Transfer Agency, Financial Reporting, Tax Services).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Knowledge of key operations controls & workflow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.