CIB Operations - Fund Accounting Analyst
CORPORATE& INVESTMENT BANK - FUND ACCOUNTING - ANALYST Our Business
J.P. Morgan's Corporate& Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investorservices. The world's most importantcorporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealthorganisations, states and municipalities, providing strategic advice, raisingcapital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around theworld. Not only is our goal to helpclients success, we are committed to contributing to orderly and wellfunctioning markets and supporting global economics growth across our business. Fund Services Operations
J.P. Morgan FundServices Operations provides services including Fund Accounting, FundOversight, Fund Administration, Investment Operations and Transfer Agency tomutual and pension funds. The EdinburghOperations team provides services across Fund Accounting and InvestmentAccounting Funds on a daily, weekly and monthly basis across multi-site clientbase. Fund types range from, but are notlimited to Unit Trusts, OEICS, Multi Manager, SICAVs and Life & PensionFunds. Key Responsibilities of the Edinburgh Fund Oversight Teamcovering UK and Luxembourg Clients
QUALIFICATIONS Essential Skills
- Final sign off andrelease of fund prices to the market across around 8,000 share classes (pricedeliveries per day).
- Focusing on price movements,high risk transactions and events identified through a detailedknowledge/experience of the 1,500 daily funds to ensure accurate share pricereporting.
- Timely, detailed andaccurate delivery across fund ranges valuing on hourly slot basis across 30+clients.
- Pre & post NAVrelease reviews at asset, fund and share class level to identify potentialerrors where performance is measured by clients / regulators and internally.
- Work directly withGlobal Utilities in valuation cycle but also in terms of model change and productivity/ efficiency drives.
- Drive key metricsagainst timeliness & accuracy of delivery for clients and provide MIinformation to senior management / client service partners.
• Analytical skills
• Pro-active and can-do attitude
• Effective team player
• Flexibility and ability to manage change with conflicting priorities
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Evidence of organisational and time management skills
• A strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Effective communicator across all levels
• Previous experience in a NAV Operations environment
• IAQ Qualification (or working towards)
• Microsoft Office skills: Excel (Intermediate to Expert level), Word and PowerPoint. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.