CX Design Lead
- GBP49000 - GBP73000 per annum + Benefits
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
The world is changing. Our bold, new strategy will respond.
We know customers' behaviour is changing - we all want ease and convenience in how we transact with a Bank, a flawless personalised experience much like we see in other industries. Join us and be part of the groundbreaking change which will see a new generation in banking.
CX is within our Group Design and Data team which sit at the heart of Transformation to ensure we have the right design, architecture, data and product management capabilities in place to actively transform the end-to-end customer experience.
As a Design lead; you'll actively lead the CX experience design effort for a value stream and associated product developments. You'll be empowered to set direction to determine how to engage with different customer segments in order to understand user requirements across all digital channels.
It's hugely meaningful to us you ensure the customer experience meets the exact needs of the user in a simple and elegant way, engaging the customer throughout the experience. A key component is to achieve a high-quality customer experience service offering, including a seamless merging of the services of multiple disciplines. This includes oversight of UX and Visual Design, Research and Editorial capabilities in the value stream.
Your remit will include:
* The quality, creativity and delivery of CX design, ensuring experience outputs of the DCX team are of unparalleled quality and consistent with the brief and the brand
* You're speaking to and researching LBG customers to gain a deep understanding of their requirements and motivations, demonstrating an empathetic approach to defining problem statements
* Growing product and brand engagement and satisfaction ratings through crafting a high quality and customer-centric UX experience
* Challenging and avoiding unnecessary product features
* Simplifying design documentation and customer-centric technical publications
* Improving the usability of the system and therefore its acceptance by our customers
* Expediting design and development through detailed and properly conceived guidelines, as well as nurturing the evolution and implementation of the Unified Design Framework
* You'll lead the full lifecycle of CX design across multiple products/services, working effectively across our business to understand and reflect perspectives at all stages as well as contributing to the overall Design Studio strategy, with key consideration of how to advance CX design principles.
We'll seek your experience on tools and methods to be used across elements of CX design, with specific consideration of the Double Diamond approach as well as the Design Delivery Model. Your knowledge of customer insight and analysis and strategic data to develop designs and make evidence-based decisions will set you apart. It's important you have the ability to initiate, negotiate and manage relationships with those from both a digital and non digital background.
In addition to a well-funded and high profile role you'll enjoy a diverse, energizing and informal environment that focuses on real career progression opportunities. We'll also give you a comprehensive package that includes:
* Performance bonus
* Generous pension
* A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
* Private health cover
* Share schemes
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Being a part of Lloyds Banking Group offers opportunity for progression and development, so if you're looking to work for one of the largest Financial Services organisations in the UK and you have the skills, knowledge and drive we're looking then we'd like to hear from you.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're proud of the industry recognition we have received including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 50 Employer for Women and Top 30 Employer for Working Families.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.