Cash Payments Office (SME)
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodacre UK Ltd
- 30 Apr 18 2018-04-30
Based in Edinburgh - great relocation opportunity - investment operations - asset management - platform services
The Cash Payments Officer is responsible for settling trades with external fund managers and other clients. Ensuring that all funds are transferred to Client accounts & market in a timely manner.
- To settle all trades, rebates & distributions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To settle in a wide range of currencies using various banking providers and methods of payment, including CHAPS, FASTER, SWIFT.
- Ensure client funds are repatriated to clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all creditor positions are maintained and accurate.
- Action funding requirement movements for FCA Client Money Calculations for the company and its clients.
- Manage and maintain the open items for each client to ensure that control accounts are cleared down daily.
- Provide support and advice with regards to more complex issues within team and business.
- Experience working in a similar role within an Investment Operations or Asset Management environment. May consider other similar experience.
- SWIFT, FASTER and CHAPS experience
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Industry recognised qualifications such as IOC, Investment Certificate or CFA would be beneficial.