Client Banking Manager
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
Change Recruitment Groups prestigious Private Banking Client based in Edinburgh is looking to recruit a Private Client Banking Manager to join their Edinburgh based team.
Private Client Banking Manager | Edinburgh | Permanent | £competitive
Change Recruitment Groups prestigious Private Banking Client based in Edinburgh is looking to recruit a Private Client Banking Manager to join their Edinburgh based team. The team look after a suite of clients across the UK who require a specific banking manager for their needs. This role will suit a candidate who has at least 12 months of Private banking experience and is looking to move to a business that will add more career value and opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Private Client Banking Manager:
- Provide a consistent, credible and accessible point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building and deepening client relationships
- Deliver pro-active client service though structured Client Review conversations in order to identify opportunities and build relationships
- Contribute to Private Banking targets by referring clients over to the Core Banking and Financial Planning teams smoothly and consistently, having identified client’s needs
- Undertake joint meetings with both regulated bankers and financial planners, and refer business to each as appropriate
- Collaborate with other departments within the business to manage leads and sales development
- Act as the point of reference for resolving client issues
- Manage complaints and undertake care calls in line with policy and documented procedures
- Adhere to and actively promote Treating Customers Fairly
- Input timely and accurate client information as required by all the client information systems
- Undertake training and development in prescribed processes and activities
Background and competencies of the Private Client Banking Manager:
- Current or previous experience in a similar role within banking, any industry qualifications would be a distinct advantage is - CeMAP (or equivalent)
- Commitment to achieve the appropriate benchmark qualifications within agreed time scales.
- Experience in banking or financial services with a broad understanding and knowledge of financial products & services
- Sales/business development experience desirable
- Strong credit management and stewardship experience
- Numerate and articulate, particularly in telephone and written communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work within a strong service orientated culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known and growing brand at an important time in its evolution. The opportunity for growth and progression is great and the successful candidate will be fairly rewarded and supported to grow and develop with their own suite of clients. Please contact Steven Fairlie on 0131 473 4921 or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.