Client Order Management Associate
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
Meraki talent are currently working with a global asset management company for a Client Order Management Associate.
The team serves as a central point of contact for our global clients and internal departments who wish to instruct investment changes.
They are responsible for receiving, coordinating and facilitating client trade instructions into/from funds including client query management. The team supports the client through the investment process, from notification to settlement, in close coordination with internal groups and external third parties.
Some of the duties will include:
- Deliver a superior client experience via query management and onboarding for clients, consultants and third-party administrators.
- Possess a positive ‘get the job done’ attitude, displaying a flexible approach to an ever-changing environment.
- Serve as a contact for clients / agents for communication of investment instructions
- Thrive in a culture of excellence, innovation, communication and accountability, where all members of the team are motivated to go above and beyond, think globally and outside the box
- Demonstrate capability to achieve high proficiency in the core systems plus aptitude for learning new applications.
- Actively contribute to the success of projects executed within the team.
- Understand end to end client support processes with the ability to analyse trends in queries to help constantly improve service and client deliverables
- Able to exercise sound judgment and facing off with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated analytical ability, maturity and judgment in dealing with clients
- Take responsibility for completing work, seek ways to improve processes/system
The background of the Client Order Management Associate:
- An investment professional with a strong understanding of investment management operations
- At least 5 years of professional experience after graduation and/or equivalent experience in a related field
- Have a strong understanding of middle office processes (ideally trade management)
- Be willing to work tomorrow IOC/IMC qualifications