Client Partner for Energy & Utilities vertical - Senior Director - Technology transformation services and BPO
- market standards
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
The CSE (Client Services Executive) for Banking & Financial Services has the responsibility to build and manage strategic relationships for one of our strategic clients in the UK. This role is based out of Edinburgh
Cognizant’s Banking and Financial Services practice encompasses consumer lending, commercial finance, leasing insurance, cards, payments, banking, investment banking, wealth management and transaction processing. It is the company’s largest industry segment, serving leading financial institutions in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. These include 9 of the top 10 European banks and 16 of the top 20 North American financial institutions. The practice leverages its deep domain and consulting expertise to provide solutions across the entire financial services spectrum, and enables our clients to manage business transformation challenges, drive revenue and cost optimization, create new capabilities, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, capitalize on new business opportunities, and drive efficiency, effectiveness, innovation and virtualization.
Client and industry knowledge, business acumen, excellent communication skills, results driven and understands concepts of; financial, marketing and business strategy. Builds relationships and strengthens partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization.
Areas of Responsibility
- Creates sales strategy and plans for the Client Partner’s review and to be incorporated into a broader client strategy and plan.
- Identify and qualify add-on opportunities.
- Identifying strategic initiatives that help Client’s business achieve their goals.
- Executes and manages the account plan
- Building relationships and should be able to develop executive level relationships in particular.
- Overall customer satisfaction within Client organization.
- Participates in delivery reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
- Responds to and delivers on client requests; Responds to RFPs
- Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to the client in line with the account strategy.
- Engages the relevant internal teams for solutions.
- Proven track record as an Account Manager/ Senior C in the Financial Services arena.
- Must have managed a portfolio of €10 to €15 million in revenue
- Experience in understanding projects delivery in the Retail Banking space.
- Experience managing customer relationships and ‘farming’ client accounts.
- Experience selling IT and BPO solutions and should have some experience in delivering IT services in an onsite-offshore model.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are critical.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.