• Administration of the quarterly reporting process using the agreed plan, liaising with all internal departmental and external stakeholder parties within SLA.
• Assist with the preparation, testing, bug fixes and data management during all quarterly reporting periods ensuring these are completed within SLA.
• Assist with the identification, analysis and fixes of all reporting bugs and enhancements with the ability to review technical requirements and conduct thorough testing for all report types.
• Maintain daily key BAU functions for MIFID II and reporting processes with the ability to investigate and resolve process and technical issues.
• Providing excellent customer service in response to all queries for all clients.
• Assist with the production and provision of annual tax packs.
• Assist with the provision of all management information.
• Support the analysis, testing and implementation of all project related initiatives.
• Ensure accurate data collation of monthly performance data for internal and external clients.
• Ensuring that benchmark data is accurate and loaded in to company systems daily for the production of Client Review Reports, company Platform and website.
• Provide quarterly performance figures for investment risk profiles.
• Resolve performance measurement queries
• Enhance and ensure adherence to internal & customer operational procedures
• Interface and provide support to the business for the resolution of queries
• Relationship with other departments as necessary ensuring procedures and controls are adhered to at all times
• Identify new / changes to procedures – draft and discuss changes where necessary for approval
The successful candidate will have:
• 2+ years experience working within a client reporting and financial administration and operations role within financial services
• Accuracy and attention to detail when reviewing reports, analysing detailed reporting logic and investigating queries.
• Organisation of own workload to meet deadlines
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability & willingness to identify and suggest improvements in processes / service levels