Command Center and Control-Incident and Problem Management, Aladdin Product Group, Associate
Description About this role
The Command Center and Control team are responsible for Incident, Problem and Change Management processes across the Aladdin platform for BlackRock and our external BlackRock Solutions Clients. We are looking for an Incident and Problem manager who has a passion for technical troubleshooting, can direct a team through multiple simultaneous incidents, is able to identify trends and is a keen problem solver with a proven aptitude for quickly learning new technologies and proprietary systems.
We have a broad and diverse skillset and are seeking a new team member to join us who will bring something additive and different. If you have a background in supporting critical applications and a track record in outstanding service delivery, we would love to speak to you!
Would you like to be the part of our team? We would encourage applications from candidates with any of the below skills:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of running services on Cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in application monitoring solutions e.g. AppDynamics.
- Data driven analytics tools e.g. SPLUNK.
- Understanding of operating within an ITIL framework.
- Have used or deployed ServiceNow in a previous organisation.
- Previous experience working in the Financial Services industry.
If you don't immediately resonate with any of the skills listed, but this is the type of role which sounds exciting to you, we'd love to hear from you!
We are passionate about advancing sustainability efforts, committed to diversity of values, identities and ideas brought by our employees and are always looking to invest in our talent and culture. Company provided perks and benefits Financial benefits
- Pension fund contribution
- Private medical insurance (optional for family members too)
- Life and disability insurance
Learning and development
- Unlimited number of paid holidays above the legally eligible quota (to be discussed with the manager)
Company culture and volunteering
- Free access to popular learning sites
- Personal training budget
- Ability to attend conferences
Interested? Hit apply! Our benefits
- Two fully paid volunteering days
- Corporate events (Christmas party, Charity Bake Sale) organized virtually too
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.