Derivatives and Collateral Oversight Assistant Manager
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Meraki Talent are current working with a leading financial services organisation for a Derivatives and Collateral Oversight Assistant Manager.
The role covers all TPA oversight for collateral management, stock lending and derivatives oversight.
The team sits within the wider Investment Operations team, with primary focus on the accuracy and timeliness of key deliverables. We do this by thematic oversight of all daily operational processes and controls within the third party outsource providers, including all NAV fund accounting, trading activity and fund unit pricing. The team is also key support to the change management function and as a subject matter expert you would implement change requirements for corporate projects into the standard operating model and control environment in a timely way.
You will be involved in handling and monitoring the derivative and associated collateral transactions from an operational perspective by external suppliers such as fund managers and third-party administrators.
Background of the ideal candidate:
- Significant experience of OTC Collateral Management and Stock Lending processing in a broker/dealer, commercial bank or asset/fund management environment
- Understanding of portfolio valuations and related collateral movements to handle exposure
- Experience of regulation driven change in the OTC and Collateral areas
- In depth exposure to all forms of collateral to specifically include Cash, Government Bonds, Corporate Bonds, Asset Backed Securities & Equities
- Knowledge of credit risk and Collateral controls
- Awareness of the Operational and Market Risks associated with the role
- Cross product OTC knowledge including understanding of trading lifecycle for OTC Derivative products
- Implementing new collateral/lending agreements – ISDA CSAs, GMSLAs etc
- Previous experience in a Third-Party administrator or Oversight role