- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 18 Sep 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience, and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco are building their global digital business to meet an unprecedented demand for digital consulting services and are looking for digital consultants with a strong track-record of delivering digital projects in complex financial services environments.
In addition, we are looking for passionate and motivated people to help grow our Digital business by cultivating new and existing client relationships and by bringing expert knowledge of the digital domain to our clients.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all the following skills and experience:
- Strong record in delivering complex digital projects in financial services
- Expert knowledge in one or multiple areas of digital consulting e.g. customer experience design, digital platform integration, front end design and build, UX, product and proposition design, customer analytics, digital marketing
- A passion for the digital industry along with a view about its future and a desire to disrupt financial services for the good of the consumer
- Strong industry relationships and networks that you can leverage to grow the digital business
- Strong understanding of market trends, dynamics and enabling technologies in FinTech and Banking or Capital Markets
- Be able to balance day to day client delivery and new business development
- Strong analytical and presenting skills
- Be able to manage large and multiple teams in unstructured and uncertain environments
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market.
From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
We are not just looking for consultants to deliver value to our clients; we are looking for experienced people who want to help grow our business for our employees and our clients.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture