Finance Project Manager
- £53,000 - £60,000 + Excellent benefits package
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Contract, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 06 Jul 18 2018-07-06
Change are currently partnering with a leading Edinburgh Financial Services Client to hire a Project Manager to their finance team.
With responsibility for leading on a number of high profile finance change initiatives the candidate will be able to demonstrate past program experience and their outputs as part of the application process. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant and have gained either Prince II or Agile Working Methodology certification. As the client continues on a period of expansion a view of continuous process improvement has been adopted to drive forward this and goals set by the business. Core deliverables of the role will cover;
- Lead and management of all finance projects, managing interaction with both the business and wider finance stakeholders
- Education and demonstrating project management methodology; Agile or Lean
- Working closely with the business to scope and coordinate future project programs
- Challenging stakeholders on current work practices and facilitation of workshops to encourage collaborative working
- Lead on finance systems upgrades from initial scoping through to the delivery of work
- Review of current systems; banking, general ledger and where possible looking at the automation of processes and controls
- Lead role in the training of staff on upgrades and efficiencies
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a clear track record in delivery of projects and a quality first approach to the outputs and end user experience. As the business continues to grow applicants will be expected to take a proactive approach to understanding pinch points and through an understanding of business change methodology create and communicate enhancements and solutions.
In return the business offer a collaborative and supportive working environment from which to base Change programs from and the wider engagement with stakeholders, coupled with a unique way of working to ensure the facilitation of this. Strong communication skills are essential given the number of touch points with the business as well as the end delivery of BAU.
Salary: £53,000 - £60,000 + Excellent benefits package
18 month initial contract