Financial Reporting Manager
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Change Recruitment are currently working with a leading financial service organisation to recruit an experienced Financial Reporting Control Manager for an exciting newly created position based in Edinburgh.
This role will represent an interesting challenge and growth opportunity with this growing organisation, where you will work with a vastly experienced team, peer group and key stakeholders across the EMEA region.
Reporting directly to a Head of Finance, you will be responsible for managing country and legal entity financial control and reporting for the EMEA region - additional responsibilities are:
- Support the delivery of the financial strategy, integration and future development of the finance function
- Lead the production and submission of overall core accounting, statutory, regulatory and internal reporting of the EMEA (non UK) region
- Lead and support the finance team responsible for all countries across the EMEA region in all accounting, budgeting and reporting change
- Manage and enhance relationships with external auditors and service providers
- Monthly review and challenge meetings with Country Finance Managers to ensure all variances are fully explained and understood
- Manage the production of consolidated reporting for the monthly board pack
- Provide regional oversight of capital, solvency and liquidity
- Provide support and leadership to ensure the integration of legacy financial reporting processes and methodologies and systems
This role will require excellent communication and relationship building skills, in order to work successfully and effectively with the wider finance and business teams, providing insightful financial leadership and guidance.
This is a strong people management and leadership role, working with an experienced team, looking to continue to develop, coach and motivate this team.
This role provides an excellent platform to continue to develop skills, be involved with projects, ongoing continuous process improvements and add value across the finance community.