- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United KingdomThe Fulfillment Analyst is primarily responsible for handling multiple fulfillment systems and ensuring clients receive their contractual product entitlements in accordance with organizational processes & standards. This role is part of the global sales operations team and is a core component within the sales organization.
Successful fulfillment analysts are outgoing with great interpersonal skills. You will also demonstrate exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities and will be analytical, process and results oriented.
You will work with colleagues in sales, product management & content delivery to complete order fulfillment in full compliance with Moody's terms and conditions, ensuring consistency, accuracy & timeliness at all stages of the fulfillment process.
You will also build & maintain positive relationships with colleagues & business partners & demonstrate strong communication skills, problem solving skills and customer service focus.
- Use CRM system (Salesforce) to monitor updated orders, maintain accurate client entitlement data, complete delivery records, record client interactions and document pertinent transaction details. Ensure accurate data is maintained in the database throughout the sales cycle.
- Set up client permissions for services accessed electronically and distribute software, license keys & content services via client support portal & FTP servers. Advise clients of product availability, supply access details & document proof of delivery for revenue recognition.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Software Engineers to get the latest information on released & upcoming products. Deliver updated software to impacted clients within agreed timescales.
- Provide exemplary customer care by following up on product queries, access issues & user change requests. Provide fulfillment related support for other departments within Moody's Analytics as required. Partner with Finance, Product Management, Sales and Client Service teams to ensure client queries are resolved promptly and clients are fully satisfied.
- Identify opportunities for quality & process improvement by using MI reporting, analytics and key performance metrics. Suggest changes that focus on automating existing processes. Assist line and senior managers in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Analyse various datasets and report on product usage statistics & account/contact entitlements.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management or a related field.
- Dedicated to client care with experience providing support for clients and internal departments.
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy with experience working with database and CRM systems, (e.g. SQL and SalesForce.com).
- Effective organizational skills, ability to prioritize, take initiative and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Enthusiastic problem solver with high level of critical thinking.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is essential. Competency in at least one other European language is advantageous.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Self-motivated, team-orientated & able to work without close supervision.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.