Graduate Opportunities (Software Development/Testing)
Are you a graduate looking to kick start your career in technology?
Are you passionate about delivering cool solutions to financial leaders around the world?
Do you want to join a global leader who supports you in your career development, gives you the tools to grow and progress, and supports you in reaching your own professional growth? Then FNZ could be the right place for you!
We currently have multiple opportunities for graduates to join our Graduate Programme in our Edinburgh or Bristol offices. We are looking for bright individuals, who are interested in a career in Software Development
Our brand, our customers and our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and we want to meet with talented graduates who want to love their career! Requirements
- A passion to work in the technology field, and an interest in software development or analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field.
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing working style.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Must have right to work within the UK.
Bonus points for anyone with the following experience:
Here are some of the many reasons why you should join our Graduate Scheme:
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, JavaorCSS.
- Experience with web development.
- Familiarity with financial products and markets.
- Understanding of web services.
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
- A first-rate development programme and a chance to work with extremely talented people, tasked with creating platforms at the forefront of technology.
- An excellent salary, benefits and career progression available.
- An international team of likeminded individuals - we have employees from all around the world, including New Zealand, Czech Republic, Greece and Zimbabwe.
- International exposure with offices around the world and a chance to gain experience in one of our many locations (think Brno, Shanghai, Singapore or Wellington!).
If you are interested in hearing more about our first-class graduate programme, submit an application, and don't miss a chance to join our brand new online assessment centre!