Head of Risk
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
Head of Risk Permanent Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits Edinburgh Global Remit
Head of Risk
Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Platform provider seeking an experienced Risk professional to Head their growing Risk function in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic FinTech firm with significant growth planned for UK and other European sites.
The Head of Risk will manage a team of 5 within the Risk Management division, with the support of a Risk Manager.
Responsibilities of the Head of Risk:
- Manage a team to successfully deliver the firm’s Global Risk & Control Framework
- Develop and deliver the Global Risk & Control Framework across European sites
- Development and maintenance of effective relationships with regulatory bodies
- Support customer facing risk committees
- Management and appraisal of your team, as well as development of all staff
- Provide assurance on the standards of risk management through regular reporting to the CRO and relevant governance committees
Background of the Head of Risk:
- Knowledge of FCA (including SYSC, COLL, CASS and COBs), AML and DPA requirements.
- Experience of ICAAP production.
- In-depth knowledge of the UK financial services and regulatory framework
- Experience at a senior level within a regulated environment
- Significant previous experience in a senior risk management role, ideally within a platform environment
This is a great opportunity to join a global organization at an exciting time in their development.
If you have the relevant experience, contact Chris Wilson on 0141 648 9413 for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Chris wants: Head, Risk & Control, CASS, Risk Management, Platform, Asset Servicing
Please see our website page headed ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’