IT Audit Manager
- GBP500 - GBP700 per day
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Contract, Full time
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
IT Audit Manager Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh. There is an opportunity for an IT Audit Manager to join the business on a contract basis.
IT Audit Manager
Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh. There is an opportunity for an IT Audit Manager to join the business on a contract basis.
IT Audit Manager responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the Audit Director and Senior Leadership team to shape key components of the function's strategy, with an emphasis on analytics, visualisation and continuous monitoring.
- Input to the development of the annual audit plan; in particular, preparation of plans to cover the technology audit universe and to apply analytics through direct assurance activity.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology controls and analytics audits, along with other IT and analytics specialists in the team to deliver the annual technology and analytics audit plan.
- Develop impactful presentations of audit insights to engage stakeholders and strengthen the business control environment, through visualisation and innovative assurance approaches.
IT Audit Manager skills
- Qualified accountant, ideally from a Financial Services background
- Expert knowledge of technology risk and internal controls and relevant IT platforms
- Good knowledge of IT operations, IT security, and IT general controls.
- Knowledge of network security and distributed system environments such as firewalls, DB2, Windows, etc.
- Advantageous to have knowledge of data analytics to support audit work
- Comprehensive experience of data analytics in a risk or assurance setting, including data querying tools.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal.