Investment Risk BA for a well-established Asset Manager based in Edinburgh, working on a large integration project.
Our client is looking to bring on an Investment Risk BA to work on a large integration project on-site.
What the successful candidate will look like:
- Business Analyst with proven experience of investment risk systems and risk reporting within an asset management context
- Solid understanding of market risk analysis and instrument data associated with all asset classes, including OTC derivatives
- Experience of complex and large change projects and analysis of the end-to-end data and operating model
- Expertise in eliciting, analysing, prioritising and validating requirements and building partnerships with business stakeholders.
- Experience of leading and facilitating project meetings & workshops effectively and producing documentation such as Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification Documents, Business Process Flows and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Proven success in delivery and implementation, including assisting business users with UAT testing and obtaining sign-off from key stakeholders.
Please get in touch for more information.