- Daily Rate: £250 - £300
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 28 Jun 18 2018-06-28
An exciting long term interim to permanent role with one of Scotland’s leading financial services organisations based in Edinburgh.
Working within a team with a global reach our client is looking to hire an accountant who will be responsible for the production of key management information and the integrity of the balance sheet and movements. Applicants must be qualified and have experience working with a balance sheet covering intercompany and multi-entity reconciliations. Key duties of the role will include;
- Responsible for monthly management information and commentary for board and senior stakeholder review
- Posting of journals to the general ledger to reflect transactions and movements through the balance sheet
- Performing recharges and intercompany adjustments as necessary across cost centres
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation of discrepancies
- Delivery of insight and analysis as part of a monthly KPI pack
- Review of sensitive company information
- Lead role in month end close
Applicants will be able to demonstrate a confidence around intercompany postings and adjustments as well as reconciling complex financial information. Strong interpersonal skills are essential as well as advanced excel to filter and manipulate data. In return the role will give a candidate the chance to develop a strong skill base further with a real opportunity to specialise and convert to a permanent role.
Daily Rate: £250 - £300