- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Oct 17
Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Solutions (12 months) – Insurance - September 2017
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United KingdomThis programme will provide the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into a variety of financial institutions, working within our Enterprise Risk Solutions business units, focused on delivering high quality products and services across our client base. With a combination of formal and on-the-job training, alongside ongoing mentoring, you will be expected to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting within the Insurance department in our Edinburgh offices.
How to start your career at Moody's
- Are you interested in financial markets and technology?
- Do you like working in a diverse environment, getting involved in real projects and seeking opportunities to develop beyond formal training?
- Do you have a strong quantitative aptitude, and proven analytical skills?
- Do you have an outstanding record of academic achievement?
- Do you have a master degree/ post graduate qualification or relevant work experience within a number of disciplines including but not limited to Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Physics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering?
As a Moody's Analytics graduate, you will have exposure to working with award-winning solutions and best practices for measuring and managing risk with a range of clients dependent on the line of business. You will join an onboarding program which will include training on your chosen line of business as well as the Enterprise Risk Solutions business as a whole. Your initial period with Moody's will be spent understanding the market in which we operate, as well as understanding the systems.
SELECTION & APPLICATION PROCESS
- Step 1: Candidates submit their CV and Cover Letter by December 24th.
- Step 2: Moody's Campus Team will review candidate profiles (CV and Cover Letter) and select finalists to participate in testing and further evaluation.
- Step 3: Between November 2017 and January 2018 selected candidates will receive links for the Moody's online testing platform. Successful candidates will then be invited to HR telephone screens followed by our Assessment Centre.
- Step 4: Our Assessment Centre is a daylong process that will be held between February and March 2018 in London. You will get the opportunity to learn about our organization from senior managers, interview with our experts face to face, take part in multiple tests to demonstrate your skillset.
- Step 5: In March and April, successful candidates will be offered a graduate position with a start date in September 2018. Successful candidates who accept a role with Moody's will benefit from a variety of educational and informational events offered in the months leading up to their start with the firm.
- Selection Criteria:
- Our Graduate Program is open to final year BSc and MSc students, and 2017 graduates.
- Our UK Graduate Program is only open to candidates who have the eligibility to work full time in the UK.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.