Network Engineers within FNZ require practical experience and in-depth network engineering skills.
With extensive knowledge in network design fundamentals teamed with superior skills in network routing, switching, firewalling and load balancing, you will become an in-house network expert for FNZ.
You will also work closely with Information Security to ensure network security is maintained. Availability
: ensure the network design is resilient to failure to maximise availability Performance
: Ensure networks are monitored and that any performance problems/faults are to mitigated to ensure minimal performance impact Information Security
: ensure compliance with security policies and controls Disaster Recovery
: ensure the network is capable of delivering services in the event of a disaster. Ensure DR plans, network diagrams are tested and kept up to date. Training
: prepare and carry out in-house network training. Develop professional and technical knowledge and skills via networking, seminars and other forms of training in order to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements. Project Work
: work on projects to ensure network impacts are considered as part of the new systems rollouts. Budget
: follow the approval process; reduce costs per transaction; innovation in costs. Experience Required
- CCNA/CCNP Network Certification or Relevant Experience
- Proven track record of delivering projects and complex changes
- Checkpoint or F5 Certifications would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Flexibility to work non-standard shifts, covering Central European locations
- Extensive and proven experience in one or some of the below technologies
- Cisco technologies including Switching and Routing - Essential
- Checkpoint Firewalls versions R77/R80 - Essential
- Experience with Cisco Nexus product lines
- Fortinet Fortigate Next Generation Firewalls
- Forcepoint/Stonegate Next Generation Firewall
- F5 LTM and GTM Experience
- VMWare NSX
- Rancid or relevant Configuration Backup Tools
- Observium or relevant SNMP Application
- Linux - Debian Why should you join the FNZ journey?
- B e part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- W e provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.