Network Specialist, Traffic Management
Join us as an Infrastructure Analyst
What you'll do
- Hone your analytical skills as you provide support to ensure the operational health of the platform, covering all aspects of service, risk, cost and people
- You'll be supporting the platforms' operational stability and technology performance, including maintaining any system's utilities and tools provided by the platform
- This is an opportunity to learn a variety of new skills in a constantly evolving environment, working closely with feature teams to continuously enhance your development
- You'll help us to develop and enhance our capabilities in traffic management and L7 security space
As an Infrastructure Analyst, you'll be providing input to and supporting the team's activities to make sure that the platform integrity is maintained in line with technical roadmaps, while supporting change demands from domains or centres of excellence. You'll be supporting the delivery of a robust production management service for relevant infrastructure platforms.
In addition, you'll be contributing to the delivery of customer outcomes, innovation and early learning by contributing to test products and services to identify early on if they are viable and deliver the desired outcomes.
This role is purposed to develop the platform operating model towards DevOps aligned delivery.
Your role will involve:
The skills you'll need
- Contributing to the platform risk culture, making sure that risks are discussed and understood at every step, and effectively collaborating to mitigate risk
- Contributing to the planning and execution of work within the platform and the timely servicing of feature development requests from cross platform initiatives, and supporting the delivery of regulatory reporting
- Participating and seeking out opportunities to simplify the platform infrastructure, architecture, services and customer solutions, guarding against introducing new complexity
- Building relationships with platform, domain and relevant cross-domain stakeholders
- Making sure that controls are applied and constantly reviewed, primarily against SOX, to ensure full compliance to all our policies and regulatory obligations
To succeed in this role, you'll need to be a very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to colleagues, including management level. You'll need a solid background working in an Agile or DevOps environment with continuous delivery and continuous integration.
We'll also look to you to demonstrate:
- Experience supporting large Data & Security networks built around Cisco, F5 and Fortinet technologies
- Proven hands-on skills in traffic management products such as F5 LTM, GTM & ASMs to support incidents and change implementation
- Knowledge of Service Management disciplines such as Incident, Problem, Change IT, Continuity and Capacity
- Technical knowledge, including platform, technology, products and domains
- Knowledge of relevant industry standard toolsets and processes to drive up customer service within an IT environment
- An understanding of operational principles
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills