- GBP385 - GBP400 per day +
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 19 Apr 19
Operations Manager A Financial Services Provider are looking for an Operations Manager to lead, motivate & manage the Policy Accounting Department to deliver support to the business whilst improving business processes.
A Financial Services Provider are looking for an Operations Manager to lead, motivate & manage the Policy Accounting Department to deliver support to the business whilst improving business processes.
The successful Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all financial reconciliations and payment processes are governed and comply with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Leading, developing and coaching a team of 15.
- Ensuring 'money in & money out' payments are processed within agreed SLA's.
- Contribute to the development of the internal reporting strategy through engagement with business areas and Finance.
- Build good working relationship with other senior managers, to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions.
- Leaderships, management & team coaching skills
- Operational Management experience
- Understanding of a continuous improvement culture
- Understanding of Financial reporting in a reconciliation process.
- Background in Financial Services
KEYWORDS: OPERATIONS MANAGER, POLICY ACCOUNTING, PAYMENTS, RECONCILIATION, LEADERSHIP, COACHING, BUSINESS PROCESS, FINANCIAL SERVICES
If you have the relevant experience for this Operations Manager opportunity then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales