Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent Payroller position based in Edinburgh.
The position of payroller requires an organised and attentive individual who can work at pace.
Meraki Talent are engaged on a permanent Payroller position based in Edinburgh. The Company
This business has an incredible reputation for excellence and delivery. Its once again entering an exciting period of growth and is looking to add a talented individual into its already impressive Payroll function. The Role
The position of Payroller requires an organised and attentive individual who has the ability to work at pace. Attention to detail is key to success with this position due to the varied demands of clients and the ever-changing requirements of the industry. On Offer
The position of Payroller is on a permanent basis. As part of a thriving and busy team, progression opportunities are never far away. The role will offer a salary of £20,000 – £24,000 and the client offices are based in Edinburgh city centre.
- Processing of end-to-end payroll – weekly, biweekly, and monthly
- Ensuring RTI and auto-enrolment regulations & requirements are adhered to
- Assisting with opting employees into the company pension scheme
- Dealing with questions, queries, and requests in relation to payroll
- Ensuring adherence to processes, procedures & controls
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Practical payroll experience – ESSENTIAL
- RTI and auto-enrolment exposure – ESSENTIAL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of payroll systems and Microsoft Office including Excel
Please do not hesitate to contact Dean Gorrie for a private and confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.