Private Bank - Operations - Tax Project Manager - VP
As a Senior Project Manager, you'll participate in projects and provide support for various initiatives and any associated business transformation projects. You may be involved in multiple projects or initiatives, working across the whole project lifecycle, researching new projects, business process changes, configuration changes or system modifications. Through strong partnership with Business, Operations and Technology counterparts, you'll work on project deliverables. Primary areas of focus will include eliciting project or initiative requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis. As a Senior Project Manager, you'll critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. Additionally, you'll assist in the overall coordination and management of the program, including status, scorecards, and other key project management functions. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with various areas of Operations, Middle Office, Finance, Technology, and Senior Management to build business requirements, procedures, and processes. This will include project plan development, resource management, requirements management (elicitation, documentation, prioritization, etc.), process mapping, process design, procedure authoring, org design, capacity sizing, etc.
- Conduct data analysis, data collection, and synthesis to translate into empirical solutions or evidence that can optimize project reporting
- Work with business partners to design, introduce, or re-engineer existing processes and business applications
- Conduct project planning and analysis, including creating detailed project plans, documenting business requirements, detailing issues and problems, and drafting business and technical work/data flows
- Facilitate or support project facilitator, create materials for presentation, and provide reporting/metrics as required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Extensive relevant experience in project management / business analysis experience
- Ideally with Tax Experience
- Excellent communication and presentations skills across various stakeholders and senior management
- Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand and analyze complex business processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail-oriented, and strong interpersonal skills
- End-to-end project management experience, including scoping, business case development, implementation, and change management
- Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
- Ability to deal with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements, procedures, and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize, and prioritize work
IPB2021 About Us
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions with client assets of $4 trillion. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients' needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.