Programme Manager are positioned as leaders of agile teams, responsible for promoting Delivery / Scrum values amongst team members and across all activities that they undertake.
Overall responsibility of the Programme Manager is to facilitate agile Product Development teams and remove potential obstacles and roadblocks, allowing them to deliver to the highest standard in accordance with agile principles.
In the position of Programme Manager, you will:
- Act as the team's Agile Conscience, protecting best practices and ensuring Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are followed.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and governance processes, ensuring that they adhere to their intended purposes.
- Coach teams to self-organise in order to achieve the best results, whilst removing blockers to allow fast running.
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions.
- Resolve conflicts by facilitating discussion & promoting issue resolution.
- Align with other SMs on cross-team dependencies, attending Scrum of Scrum meetings.
- Exhibit lean-agile leadership, incl. values, principles and methods of Scrum.
- Programme Management Experience in a fast paced environment
- Expert in Agile Development Practices and experience working in Agile teams
- Experienced in Scrum, XP, Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge of the end to end software development lifecycle
- Team leadership experience
- Stakeholder management and group facilitation
- Demonstrates coaching and leadership skills in agile software development
- Ability to work in a team
- Professional English level; written & verbal communication.
- Decisive and pragmatic problem-solver