Programme Manager – Insurance (Life and Pension / Wealth platforms), Technology enablement and IT services – Previous Consulting / SI experience and Insurance knowledge desired – Edinburgh- 30714
- market standards
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 11 Oct 18
The Programme Lead for Insurance Services has the responsibility to own and drive seamless delivery execution and client satisfaction, build and manage strategic relationships for one of our strategic growth clients in the UK.
It is based in Edinburgh reporting to a managing Client Partner for Scotland. There is the opportunity, over time, to grow the role to encompass more accounts and greater accountability.
Capabilities: Delivery management, delivery governance, solution development and definition, delivery excellence, project and programme management, revenue, margin and risk management, domain and technology knowledge, client expectation management, scope monetization.
Cognizant Leadership capabilities will also apply
Areas of Responsibility
- Serves as a senior, hands-on onsite delivery leader.
- Pre-emptively and proactively identifies and addresses delivery risks
- Resolves delivery issues and escalations.
- Drives root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
P&L and Account Operations
- Responsible for the internal account operations – these include commercial operations, process, coordination etc.
- Ensuring tight control of scope and monetisation there of
- Heavily influential in the account based P&L with a view to full accountability over time
- Establishes and builds relationships with appropriate client-side peer(s) in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Understands and manages client expectations to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Drives account penetration through proactive selling of Cognizant's services, capabilities and solutions through continuation and extension of existing programmes
- Proven track record as Program Manager or delivery manager and has experience in managing complex technology enablement and change programmes – heavily biased towards technology implementation and services
- SI delivery experience in Life and Wealth market – and the complexities therein. Familiar with the complexities of data, migration, legacy platforms in this market.
- Experience managing multiple client relationships in a complex environment and looking for opportunities to provide greater client value and increase Cognizant’s footprint in the account.
- Experience managing IT and software solutions and should have some experience in delivering SI services in an onsite-offshore model.
- Consultancy experience preferable and good stakeholder management
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are critical.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.