Project Manager - HSBC
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 19 Sep 17
Project Manager - HSBC Initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh
Project Manager - HSBC
Initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh
Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM) focuses on the specific financial crime threats the firm faces now and in the future, pioneering the techniques and technology that protect our business, our customers, and the many communities in which we operate from the damage associated with financial crime. FCTM harnesses intelligence, analytics, technology, investigation, information sharing, and public-private partnership to achieve this end, always seeking the most effective and efficient means.
The Systems Delivery team ensures that essential systems and data are available to enable FCTM to conduct effective and efficient investigations and analytics. The team is proactive and future-looking, shaping financial crime technology and promoting its adoption across Financial Crime Risk.
The role holder will be responsible for the identification, analysis and implementation of requirements for new capabilities used by FCTM to assess and analyse financial crime and reputational risk for all of the Bank's clients. This will require close and productive working relationships with the IT development team and FCTM analysts, and skilled relationship management with both internal system owners and external data vendors.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques
- Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Transformation
- Understanding of banking / HSBC and understanding of how change drives benefits for HSBC, its customers and other stakeholders
- Essential to have worked within a financial crime project previously
- Proven experience of working on a case management system - delivering systems to production.
- Experience of migrating/adding customers onto a system
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Project management skills and experience
- People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes - a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
Please submit your CV in the first instance