RFP & Client Support Associate
- Market Rates
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
My client is a leading investment management firm with over $40Bn AUM across a wide range of products & asset classes. The role sits within the wider sales & relationship management team and produces high quality bespoke proposals & undertakes the preparation of other sales support materials. The role holder will be expected to have a strong client focus as there will be direct client contact.
The role holder will work closely with senior sales and investment specialists to create pitch/tender and due diligence materials for the clients’ fixed income, equity and hedge fund products across both retail and institutional distribution teams globally. The sucessful individual will take responsibility for standard and more complex and high profile RFPs, DDQs & Client support material as well as general client support.
The successful individual will need to be comfortable working with Portfolio Managers and Senior Management to get the information they need to contribute to the asset raising process through compelling RFPs and Sales Support material.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work on standard and more complex/high profile RFPs
- Work closely with Sales team colleagues to understand clients’ requirements and coordinate effective responses
- Respond to ad hoc enquiries and questions regarding the firm’s investment products, liaising directly with clients where required
- Keep the RFP database updated with recent responses
- Assist in writing new content
- Maintain and organise the team RFP directory
- Review and proof read the work produced by other team members
The role requires:
- RFP and Investment writing experience within an asset management company is advantageous yet not essential.
- Strong client focus - able to respond to client queries
- Experience of completing both retail and institutional documents
- Experience across different asset classes; equities, fixed income and absolute return/hedge funds
- Ideally educated to degree level (not essential)
- IMC / CFA advantageous yet not essential
- Strong English, Mathematics, Finance and/or Economics qualifications
- Strong writing skills and competent use of grammar
- Computer literate (advanced Word and Excel)
- Organisational, project management and multi-tasking skills
- Coping with high pressure/deadline driven environments
- Strong attention to detail/quality of work
This role also offers excellent internal career progression / development opportunities for the future.