Relationship Manager - Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 08 Jan 18 2018-01-08
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Key Responsibilities of this role will include:
- The role holder will be principally based in Edinburgh but is expected to work flexibly and remotely across Scotland. They will report to the Regional Head, North and Scotland.
- When this role is filled, the team in Scotland will comprise 2 Relationship managers and a client service executive (CSE)
- The target market for the role holder will be UK Resident and UK Domiciled clients with investable assets of between £3m and £20m.
- The principal purpose is to provide full-service banking and wealth management services to these high-net-worth individual clients through the marketing of HSBC Private Bank services.
- It is a requirement to establish new client relationships and manage existing clients in order to generate new Assets Under Management (AUM) and increase overall portfolio revenues.
- The role holder will work alongside Investment Specialists, Strategic Financial Planners and Credit Specialists to deliver outstanding service and product solutions to the clients of HSBC Private Bank in Scotland
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Investment advisory and relationship management experience gained within a UK Private Banking business.
- Excellent knowledge of investment product solutions and the UK regulatory environment.
- RDR Level 6 qualification is a minimum requirement of the role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing the demands of senior internal stakeholders.
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 00009WUM
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.