- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 15 Feb 19
28 February 2019
£54,675 - £72,900
Job Description Summary
We are currently seeking a talented SAP Software Engineer Lead with experience of developing within at least one of the following technologies SAP BFC, SAP BW, SAP BI/BO or SAP HANA and leading small engineering teams. Any experience SAP technology or domain level architectural principles would be beneficial, but not mandatory
In this role you will be Accountable for the overall technical design and development of the GDRS (Group and Divisional Reporting System) application working from requirements through to implementation and support alongside a team of engineers. It is anticipated that you will stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry standards and encourage the adoption (and modification) into the Finance Value Stream
Technology stack: SAP BFC, SAP BW, SAP BO/BI, SAP FIM, SAP ICS, SAP HANA, ABAP, Cube Designer
- Accountable for the overall technical design and development of all deliverables on the GDRS application in line with Architecture Guidance.
- Provide leadership and liaise with your technology peers (Architecture, Product , Dev Ops etc) to provide an efficient and effective delivery of the GDRS software solutions to meet business goals.
- Design and build complex technology solutions in the required SAP technologies using best in class libraries and design principles
- Assist in design, estimation, planning and implementation of customer user stories requiring IT development
- Design and build software development frameworks following best practices for SAP based deliveries
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies including Dev Ops tooling and promote knowledge sharing
- Mentor, coach and help develop more junior members of the team
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.