Senior Auditor, Compliance & Conduct
Join us as a Senior Auditor in Compliance & Conduct
What you'll do
- If you have strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role
- You'll be providing insight and assistance on audits in our industry leading audit function
- This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in a role with a clear route for personal and professional development
In this key role, you'll make a significant impact by providing robust, challenging insight and assistance on audits. Working under the direction of the audit lead, you'll support the wider team in mapping out processes and assessing risks and controls. You'll also gain a real insight into the control environment by visiting the business and establishing how to test effectively.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Managing your own parts of engagements, driving the delivery of efficient and effective assurance
- Analysing MI and reviewing risk information to identify key business risks
- Producing engagement reports and opinions which influence our business managers to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way
- Engaging with stakeholders throughout engagements, making sure they understand business risks by having open and effective conversations on key risks
To join us in this role, you'll need a background in audit and/or compliance risk management required coupled with sound analytical skills and the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what's important.
You'll have strong experience in risk and controls management, and an excellent working knowledge of compliance and conduct would be beneficial.
You'll also need:
- Experience of using and applying internal audit methodology
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good stakeholder management skills