Senior Auditor, Core Banking Technology
Join us as a Senior Auditor, Core Banking Technology
What you'll do
- Specialising in core banking technology, you'll be contributing to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- We'll look to you to provide quality, efficient and effective assurance and influence business managers to improve control
- This is a fast-paced and varied role which will enable you to build your network at the bank, by collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders and senior employees
As a Senior Auditor, you'll be assessing risks and controls and undertaking testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by analysing MI or reviewing risk information. You'll effectively engage with business stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks.
On top of this, you'll be contributing to discussions in order to influence the prudent management of risk, as well as leading small audit engagements, to produce effective engagement reports and opinions which successfully influence business managers to manage risk prudently within their risk appetite.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Delivering elements of a regular or complex audit engagement
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
- Coaching auditors and supporting them to realise their potential on the engagement
- Leveraging our industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Effectively sharing knowledge across the function in relation to specific engagements
To join us in this role, you'll have worked in a technology environment, and you'll bring audit experience or experience in risk management. You'll need strong analytical and problem solving abilities as well as the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively.
You'll also bring:
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way