Senior Business Analyst in Edinburgh | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Senior Business Analyst
What you'll do
- Take on a critical role defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver to our stakeholders
- You'll be working in a vibrant, forward looking team and helping us to shape the future of our business
- It's a great chance to hit the ground running and make a tangible impact on our function
In your new role, you'll be managing the analysis of complex cross franchise and pan group requirements, while capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements and making sure that they are in line with key strategic principles. In the course of your work, we'll also look to you to build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions.
The skills you'll need
- Create and maintain documentation, as well as support controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
You'll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification, such as BAX, CPRE and CBAP. You'll also hold experience as a senior business analyst in a financial services firm. Additionally, you'll have an analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work.
You'll also need:
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
- A background of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
- Knowledge of financial service logical data model and banking concepts
- High level understanding of data engineering, big data and AWS platforms
- Experience in a lead role in data warehousing and business intelligence projects with the ability to manage a large team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.