Senior Fraud Analyst
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
See job description for details
Join us as a Senior Fraud Analyst in Edinburgh or Manchester
- If you're innovative and have a keen interest in Fraud, this is an opportunity to join our Fraud Analytics team within Fraud and Chargeback Operations
- You'll be key in protecting our customers and the business from fraud within Personal & Business Banking (PBB)
What you'll do
In this key role, you'll be managing fraud strategies that mitigate any risks facing the bank. You'll review the performance of these strategies by looking at new fraud trends and making sure the strategies are optimised, and you'll create and review MI to monitor how our fraud detection systems are performing.
You'll also be:
- Providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution
- Supporting the implementation of new fraud detection tools and systems, making sure we have optimum controls in place
- Building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with key business stakeholders
- Working closely with other analysts across the team to collect, profile and map data to help protect our customers
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you'll need exceptional numerical and analytical skills which you'll pair with excellent attention to detail.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of rule writing within fraud strategy systems, such as Falcon 6 and Threatmetrix
- Experience with large complex data sources and analysis in either SAS or SQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Knowledge of retail bank systems would be ideal, but isn't essential.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.