Senior Platform Engineer in Edinburgh | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Senior Platform Engineer
What you'll do
- This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical expertise to collaborate with colleagues and build effortless, digital first customer experiences
- You'll be simplifying the bank through developing innovative data driven solutions, inspiring to be commercially successful through insight, and keeping our customers and the bank safe and secure
- Participating actively in the data engineering community, you'll deliver opportunities to support our strategic direction while building your network across the bank
We'll look to you to drive value for the customer through modelling, sourcing and data transformation. You'll be working closely with core technology and architecture teams to deliver strategic data solutions, while driving Agile and DevOps adoption in the delivery of data engineering.
We'll also expect you to be:
The skills you'll need
- Delivering the automation of data engineering pipelines through the removal of manual stages
- Developing comprehensive knowledge of the bank's data structures and metrics, advocating change where needed for product development
- Educating and embedding new data techniques into the business through role modelling, training and experiment design oversight
- Delivering data engineering strategies to build a scalable data architecture and customer feature rich dataset for data scientists
- Developing solutions for streaming data ingestion and transformations in line with streaming strategy
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be an intermediate level programmer and data engineer with a application support experience and a qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering. You'll also need a strong understanding of data usage and dependencies with wider teams and the end customer, as well as a proven track record in extracting value and features from large scale data.
Along with this, you'll demonstrate a good understanding of data discovery, data integration, data transformation, change data capture, data streaming, data quality and profiling, and data obfuscation.
You'll also demonstrate:
- A qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- The ability to use Informatica products such as Powercenter, Data Engineering Integration, Data Quality
- Extensive experience producing ETL/ELT pipelines, deployment automation, shell scripting, working with APIs, writing SQL and application deployment via containers using tools such as docker, puppet or ansible
- Experience of ETL technical design, automated data quality testing, QA and documentation, data warehousing, data modelling and data wrangling
- A good understanding of master data management, data archiving and retirement, test data management, data as a service, integration platform as a service, and cloud data integration
- Extensive experience using RDMS, ETL pipelines, Python, Hadoop and SQL
- A good understanding of modern code development practices
- Good critical thinking and proven problem solving abilities
It would be ideal if you have experience of using Oracle, Unix scripting, Java, Cloud, API, NoSQL, Kafka, Quantexa, Neo4j or AXON.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.