Senior Risk Manager
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Client facing Senior Risk Management role with a leading asset servicing frim
Senior Risk Manager
Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Platform provider seeking an experienced Risk professional to act as a Senior Risk Manager within their growing Risk function in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic FinTech firm with significant growth planned for UK and other European sites.
The Senior Risk Manager will manage a team of risk professionals across 2 European sites, with the support of a Risk Manager, and focus on the client facing requirements of the team, playing an integral part of the client facing service of the firm.
Responsibilities of the Senor Risk Manager:
- Manage a team to successfully deliver the firm’s Global Risk & Control Framework
- Develop and deliver the Global Risk & Control Framework across European sites
- Development and maintenance of effective relationships with regulatory bodies
- Support customer facing risk committees
- Provide assurance on the standards of risk management through regular reporting to the CRO and relevant governance committees
Background of the Senior Risk Manager:
- Knowledge of FCA (including SYSC, COLL, CASS and COBs), AML and DPA requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of banking, insurance and asset management.
- Experience in a senior risk management role, ideally within a platform environment.
- Related professional qualifications such as CISI, IMC or IOR.
- Experience working in 2nd Line Risk.
This is a great opportunity to join a global organization at an exciting time in their development.
If you have the relevant experience, contact Chris Wilson on 0141 648 9413 for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Chris wants: RCSA, Risk Event, CASS, Risk Management, Platform, Asset Servicing
Please see our website page headed ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’