Senior Tax Manager
- £50,000 - £70,000
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 21 Sep 18
Change Accountancy and Finance are working with a high profile Financial Services client in the centre of Edinburgh to recruit a senior Tax Manager to their team.
Due to recent expansions within the business the individual will be responsible for all EMEA tax affairs of various entities setting out the strategic development for UK and Group companies. Being responsible for all the tax aspects of various assigned corporate work and discrete projects, whilst also providing support to other members of the Tax department.
· Manage the corporate tax position for a number of group entities
· Responsible for Tax Provisioning, compliance and providing advisory services to the wider accounting group
· Key stakeholder in tax legislative developments and their impact to the business; transfer pricing, Brexit impact etc
· Provide tax involvement in company-wide projects and initiatives
· Identification of tax risks, tax legislative changes, opportunities to implement tax efficiencies
· Assist in managing transfer pricing compliance
· Provide tax accounting support to the various teams and the preparation of regional tax summary information and reports
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate delivering Tax advisory and compliance work in their current post and will be looking to take the next step in their career. As a high profile post candidates will be leading on a number of tax issues and deputising for the Tax Director where necessary.
You will be a qualified accountant and/or Chartered Tax Adviser with practical experience of UK and international corporate tax, with an excellent understanding of corporate taxation law. Good organisational skills, high attention to detail and well developed analysis skills. The ability to manage multiple activities and tasks and react effectively to a changing and challenging business structure/environment.
In return the successful applicant will get the opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation and take a key, hands on role, in the development of their Tax strategy.
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Plus excellent benefits and OTE Bonus