Tax Business Analyst
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The role of Tax Business Analyst will support the Programme Managers responsible for high-profile Business and Regulatory Change Projects. Responsibilities include:
- Providing consultative business analysis and project delivery across the full lifecycle
- Working with the business and key project stakeholders to define and document business operating models and requirements
- Performing analysis and definition of target operating models and processes
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager, with tax experience gained within an Investment Banking environment
- Deep knowledge of UK tax applied across business change and regulatory projects
- Well developed experience in managing a range of stakeholders
- Previous Consulting experience preferred but not essential
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. In a period of immense growth, the Scotland location is a rare opportunity for employees to build, shape and influence the business utilising your entrepreneurial spirit with the backing of the global Capco community. As the only dedicated Financial Services consultancy firm in Scotland, the opportunity for growth is large, accessible and immediate as the demands of the industry are rapidly changing. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture