Markets & Lending Delivery (MLD) forms part of Commercial Banking Delivery, providing specialist operational post trade support across a wide range of Markets products.
We have a new opportunity as our Technical Service and Performance Manager where you'll manage our Intra Group Agreements (IGAs) and Service Management Agreements where MLD is both Service Recipient and Service Provider.
For our Cash Management & Treasury Operations area you'll:
- Build and maintain a comprehensive set of service performance dashboards and lead service review meetings with partners to discuss service performance levels, ensuring actions are driven forward to improve the service delivery.
- Act as central point of contact for all service performance queries, ensuring they are dealt with on a timely basis. Report on and drive service improvement objectives, leading Operational Excellence activity.
- Support the scoping, defining and management of Management Information across the teams. Shape productivity metrics utilising existing productivity tools to help teams optimise performance and capacity plan.
- Lead Risk management activity, delivering data and chairing forums for Senior Management to facilitate decision making.
- Support activity to drive the People agenda including co-ordinating colleague engagement activity and chairing People meeting to support development of team.
- Manage internal budgets to ensure team activity remains within budget and support any other ad-hoc activity and projects as necessary in support of the Cash Management and Treasury Operations Leadership team.
Key Capabilities/ Knowledge:
- Crucial to success will be your excellent technical knowledge of the post trade landscape, with knowledge of Markets clearing and settlement activity.
- Good organisational skills and close attention to detail alongside a tenacious approach to delivery.
- Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into a clear effective delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively - outstanding verbal and written skills. Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence colleagues in delivering tasks across multiple departments.
- A demonstrable ability to engage with senior partners at third parties and suppliers, always looking for the best result for LBG, whilst ensuring that our relationships are not compromised, whilst working in a professional manner.
- Joins things-up across the organisation and shows resilience, works well under pressure and to deadlines. Passionate about making a difference, showing ambition to get the right result.
What do you get in return?
In addition to the competitive base salary you'll also receive:
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
In line with our strategy to be the Best Bank for Colleagues, we encourage a culture of professional development. You'll have numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond core role responsibilities. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is an extremely important element of our colleague charter.
We're committed to the principles of agile working, building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Apply today, Together we make it possible.