I'm working with an investment management firm in Edinburgh looking to appoint a Trainee Compliance Analyst to their function. This role would be perfect for a graduate who has a keen interest in Financial Services Compliance who has studied a relevant course (Law, Mathematics or Economics for example), or someone looking to transfer from an investment operations based role.
My client is a leading Financial Services firm based in Edinburgh.
The Trainee Compliance Analyst will:
- Review draft legal documentation and provide comments/raise any issues
- Review legal documentation and other relevant correspondence for information relating to client compliance.
- Liaise with internal departments to investigate any issues or enhancements required to the compliance system, including consideration of any impacts and coordination of any testing required to implement changes
- Co-ordinate annual reviews
- Undertake project work
The ideal candidate for the Trainee Compliance Analyst will be:
- Degree educated in a relevant subject (Law, Mathematics or Economics)
- Experienced working in the Financial Services industry (including internships)
- IOC qualified (or working towards)
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- A competitive basic salary and package
- Outstanding training and development opportunities