The purpose of this role is to support FNZ Group liquidity management, by producing daily and monthly consolidated group cash and liquidity reporting packs to a high degree of accuracy. The Treasury Accountant will also challenge the operational cash forecasts to ensure invoices and receipts are made on time. This role will report directly to the Head of Treasury and requires attention to detail, combined with good communication skills to ensure a high and consistent reporting standard is maintained. Cash flow and liquidity reporting:
• Manage and ownership of FNZ Europe and individual group entity cash flows.
• Consolidation of the regional cash flow templates.
• Monitor and ensure compliance of current regional liquidity regulatory requirements.
• Review/setting of forecast placeholders included within the cash flow forecast. Using either trend analysis, computation, or budget data as provided by the forecasting team.
• Daily Bank reconciliation to cash flow.
• Daily internal liquidity reporting, weekly KPI reporting and monthly SLT/Board reporting including variance analysis. Business partnering:
• Act as a finance liaison to various Client Directors, with the aim to drive receipts forecast accuracy.
• Provide insightful analytical review and reporting to challenge business performance and forecasting.
• Ensuring actions are taken to optimise business performance. AR and Credit Control:
• Daily review of invoices due/overdue for issue.
• Communicating with relevant stakeholders within the organisation to ensure complete information provided (e.g. approval/PO/credit notes).
• Drafting of client invoicing, accurately.
• Maintaining the client directory.
• Managing client PO (using Nav function).
• Pro-active attitude to ensure timely receipts of all balances.
Reporting to the Client Directors on status of current due/overdue balances.
• Bi-weekly review of all aged debtors including recording of client communication and payment updates. Experience Required: Preferred but not essential
• Experience in treasury or operational cash management, FP&A or forecasting/budgeting role.
• Experience working with finance software (e.g. Nav) and or data analytic software (e.g. Qlik).
• Either part-qualified or studying toward a finance qualification. Requirement
• Intermediate to advance level of Microsoft Excel.
• Five years financial experience
• Very good interpersonal skills. This role will involve liaising with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Confident individual able to manage their own workload effectively to meet deadlines.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and as part of a high-performance team.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Taking minutes and meeting notes will be required.
• Personal commitment to high quality work.
• Able to demonstrate good attention to detail.