UCM Product Owner
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Edinburgh Scotland GB
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
The Systems Delivery team ensures that essential systems and data are available to enable FCTM to conduct effective and efficient investigations and analytics. The team is proactive and future-looking, shaping financial crime technology and promoting its adoption across FCR.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the development and deployment of UCM and rationalisation of case management functionality across FCR
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and user interaction at all levels leading to informed and well-judged trade-offs and priority decisions to maximise business benefit
- Ensure requirements are communicated clearly, consistently and in context to relevant colleagues at all levels
- Ensure effective and efficient allocation of development budget and tasking of scarce and specialist resources
- Optimise systems usage in FCTM. Identify and eradicate duplication or under utilisation within the FCTM and across FCR and lines of business
- Manage a team of business/data analysts and deployment specialists, nurturing talent and encouraging innovation
- Support Head of Case Management to prepare and sign off for annual FCTM Systems AOP
- The role holder would also be responsible for establishing seamless, trusting and mutually supportive relationships with the other components of FCTM, FCC and GIIG
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven Project Management/Product Ownership experience in a complex global environment
- Proven ability in leading technology teams using agile methodology and nurturing talent
- Investigative and/or intelligence experience covering a wide range of financial crime threat areas, including management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical matters effectively with senior leaders in FCR, the business, and the public sector
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within teams and to deliver on time
- Comprehensive knowledge of technology issues relevant to case management and the financial sector in general
- Proven ability to rapidly develop matter expertise in a range of technical and non-technical areas
- A personal and professional interest in security, intelligence and technology
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 0000B3L2
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.