Working within a UKTA Investor Services Complaints team, supporting the Complaints Specilialist with all aspects of complaint handling. This will involve the ongoing maintenance of the complaints database, logging complaints, as well as all other complaints related duties including but not limited to early resolution calls, investigation work, , decision making, including relevant compensation where appropriate, letter writing, Client reporting.
A dynamic role providing the job holder with exposure to key Stakeholders.
With the expansion of the product into the UK Market, the business is expected to go through a period of significant growth which will be followed by a period of stability.
The GDTA team plays a very important role in HSS Edinburgh's service differentiation and ultimate client satisfaction.
This role operates in a highly time critical environment and is required to be fully involved in reporting and other activities relating transfer agency functions
Part of a broader team providing a full range of UKTA services including telephone dealing, multi-channel queries, bereavement and client reporting.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role - not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- Relevant experience in complaint handling environment with retail customers is essential and being comfortable with telephone calls and written side of complaint handling.
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency or UK Funds industry is desirable, not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadline is essential.
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry is desirable.
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key risk areas of the business.
- Practical experience of process reviews and re-engineering required.
- Strong inter-personal and decision making skills and the ability and vision to drive teams forward and lead from the front.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable.