UK Transfer Agency Administrator
UK Transfer Agency Administrator
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
- The purpose of this role is to assume a combination of supervisory responsibility and hands on support for the day to day processes and deliverables in the Investor Services team for UK GDTA Process, Edinburgh. This will include but not be limited to telephone dealing, servicing Institutional clients via phone and email, delivery of MI, tracking of queries and issues to resolution, as per agreed quality standards, Additionally, jobholder will also be required to provide timely inputs to the team Manager and UKTA Senior Management for required MIs and KPIs.
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their Institutional investors.
- Closely monitor quality of resolution of responses provided by team.
- Closely monitor adherence to laid down TATs on enquiries/ complaints' resolutions on emails and written complaints
- Oversee Quality Check performance to enhance quality of output from the team.
- Support the Manager to help train and develop SMEs.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the Transfer Agency processes and procedures in consultation with the Manager.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects from time to time as necessary.
- Ensure that the team are customer focused and that a high standard of service is provided, in line with service standards.
- Review team's processing at each step up to sign-off stage.
- Provide input into planning and controlling the department.
- Ensure all relevant output confirmations are sent as per the agreed SLAs to relevant stakeholders (Internal and External).
Skills and Experience required
- Relevant experience working with and servicing the requirements of UKTA institutional customers is required.
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency is essential.
- Demonstration of strong knowledge of TA Operational Transaction Activity for the UK industry is Essential
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry is Essential.
- Product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadline is essential.
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key risk areas of the business.
- Practical experience of process reviews and re-engineering required.
- Strong inter-personal and decision making skills and the ability and vision to drive teams forward and lead from the front.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring new and junior members of the team is desirable
- Ongoing membership and continued professional development is a core requirement of the role including commitment to CPD and ongoing learning (this will likely require membership of an appropriate professional body and continuing development to maintain membership
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 0000CPCU
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.