* Be the voice of the customer, maintaining open and transparent communication with customers * Be a partner of choice for Business Partner in delivering superlative support and service * Alert all key stake-holders on high risk, sensitive customer complaints that impact the Group's reputation and participate in steps taken to remedy process, policy, systems as applicable.
Working within a UK Transfer Agency Investor Services Contact Centre primarily dealing with inbound telephone enquiries with focus on managing and servicing calls from Investors. The calls will cover retail and institutional investors and telephone dealing could form part of the role from time to time. Whilst the phone work is the primary focus there will be cross over into other areas of UKTA such as the Correspondence team, this will be at the discretion of the Management team. There will also be an element of outbound calls to investors.The services will typically support multiple Asset Managers with a range of products (OEICS, Unit Trusts, ISAs, Investment Trusts) and there will be quality controls and oversight and maker/checker processes in place.
- Key role for the delivery of a cohesive service to our clients and their investors.
- Day to day processing of activities within the department to ensure that all tasks are processed in accordance with agreed procedures and controls and in accordance with relevant fund parameters.
- Understanding of the business and keeping abreast of development in the market.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the Transfer Agency processes and procedures in consultation with the Supervisor.