Leading systematic quantitative investment company which operates globally. We are a team of researchers, engineers, and financial industry professionals using statistical models to generate superior investment returns. investment teams are supported by the firm’s proprietary, state-of-the-art technology and data platform. We are passionate about implementing scientific and mathematical methods to explore and solve problems in the global financial markets.
We are seeking a Quantitative Researcher to work within one of our PM teams. The successful candidate will work within a small team, developing, implementing and testing cutting-edge statistical models for financial markets. We are looking for individuals that can apply scientific research skills – deep thinking, seeking creative solutions, rigorous hypothesis testing – to real-world applied problems. We place high value on continuous learning and development and this role represents a rare opportunity to work alongside and learn from highly experienced quantitative researchers.
- Perform original statistical research
- Develop and test models of financial markets
- Develop advanced statistical and computational methods to work with massive data sets
- Keep up to date with relevant cutting-edge methods and technologies
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in a numerate subject with substantial statistical content from a top-ranked university
- Proven ability to work autonomously on research projects
- Hands-on experience of organizing, cleaning and modelling empirical data
- Fluent numerical or statistical programming in at least one language
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in C++ programming would be highly advantageous